Hints to Help Sell Your Home Fast!
1. Hire a Top Notch Sales Agent - You want to choose an experienced Realtor, with a proven record.
2. Price It Right- Price is the number one thing that will sell a house quickly. If you price your home right, it will sell.
3. Don't Skimp on Photos- Photos are the most valued feature of real estate websites. Photographs turn lookers into visitors. Make sure to hire a professional who specializes in photographing homes. DO NOT have a Realtor take your photos.
4. Get an Appriasal and Inspection- The main two reasons deals fall apart are: a lender required appriasal is lower than the buying price and, unexpected and potentially costly problems are discovered in the buyer's inspection. A pre-lisitng inspection lets the buyers know wbout potential problems and what could be negotiated. If these reports are positive, then showing them to potential buyers can be a great marketing tool.
5. Offer Incentives- A popular incentive offered to purchasers is closing cost help or prepay taxes. Some sellers offer pool cleaning or maid service for a year as well. Agents can offer a higher commission for a speedy sale or give the buyer's agent show tickets, a meal at a fine resturant or some other perk if the property moves quickly.
6. Consider Add- Ons to Stand Out- Intalling features such as a wall-mounted flat screen TV or a wine cooler is an inexpenisve way to make your home stand out from the pack.
Need help preparing your home for a quick sale? ClickHERE to view Jeff Cook Real Estate brokered by eXp's preferred vendor list!