Sell Your Home To A Hero
Selling a home is an exciting time in your life. Changing needs and life factors propel you into the real estate market in South Carolina to sell your home. Have you considered the adding excitement that could be yours if you sell to a hero? Jeff Cook Real Estate sponsors a program where you can sell your home to a South Carolina hero.
What does that mean for you? It comes with several benefits for those selling a home, including:
- Aiding important members of SC society with owning a home
- Higher chances of finding a buyer quickly
- Higher chances of the buyer having secure financing
- Working with the top real estate firm in SC
Does selling your home and helping out a hard-working member of our local society at the same time appeal to you? Then sell to a hero with Jeff Cook Real Estate while the opportunity exists. This is a limited time offer for SC heroes, so get in on it while you can.
What Does it Mean to Sell to a Hero?
Jeff Cook Real Estate offers a special opportunity through the South Carolina Palmetto Heroes Program for down payment assistance and special interest rates for first time buyers in South Carolina who enjoy a career in designated hero roles. These careers include:
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Fire Fighters, EMTs and Paramedics
- Certified Nurse Aides (CNA)
Each hero must meet eligibility requirements specific to each career category. Some forgivable down payment assistance may be available. Funds for this program are limited, so if you wish to sell to a hero in SC, you need to contact Jeff Cook Real Estate today.
Serving Those Who Selflessly Serve Us
Those who pursue careers in the above paths are some of the most at-risk persons in our society. All these roles require some level of specialized training, and all pose some level of personal risk to the worker. They are literally on the front lines of difficult situations and make life-altering decisions on a daily basis. And yet, a general search of the Bureau of Labor Statistics website reveals that these careers are among the lowest-paid workers in any industry. Those of whom we ask much, we remunerate little. Here’s a few examples from 2020 Census data:
- SC police and sheriff’s deputies average salary: $45,160
- SC nursing assistants average salary: $27,760
- SC middle school teachers average salary: $54,020
The Palmetto Heroes Program seeks to help these and other everyday heroes own their own home and participate in this vital pillar of the American Dream.
Down payment assistance allows heroes the chance to own a home of substantial value. Many homes are completely out of reach of persons in the above income brackets without a significant down payment.
Lower fixed interest rates make it easier for heroes to enjoy that home for the long term. Lower interest rates contribute to more affordable payments that can fit into a hero’s budget.
- Down payment assistance allows heroes the chance to own a home of substantial value. Many homes are completely out of reach of persons in the above income brackets without a significant down payment.
- Lower fixed interest rates make it easier for heroes to enjoy that home for the long term. Lower interest rates contribute to more affordable payments that can fit into a hero’s budget.
Interested in selling a home in South Carolina? Sell to a hero through Jeff Cook Real Estate and do something positive for our community. Contact us today for more information. Do you know of a hero who may qualify for this program? Refer them here to complete the form for more information.