Private Money Lending
The purpose of the program is to fund investment property purchases for immediate renovation flip and resale.
Upfront Points and Interest Rate of return (choose Option 1 or 2)
OPTION 1: 6% yearly interest for smaller loans - not tied to the property, secured by promissory note $25,000 - $100,000.
OPTION 2: 1 point and 8% yearly interest 2/3 point per month - tied to the property, secured by real estate $100,000 - $250,000.
Minimum of 3 months maximum of 12 months
Loan to Value
All homes are bought at 75% LTV (loan to value) or less to include purchase price and repairs.
All loans are backed by a note and mortgage prepared by the closing attorney and are in FIRST POSITION as a lien on the property.
Protections for the Private Money Lender:
- Backed by the title insurance in the event of any title defect
- Backed by hazard insurance in case of acts of God
- A loan is never more than 75% of the value of the home
- Loans are short term
- Interest payments and loan repayments are not dependent on any level of profit = safe investment
- All loans are made at Real Estate Attorney's Office
- Note and Mortgage publically recorded with County
PRIVATE MONEY LENDERS ARE AT THE HEART OF OUR BUSINESS AND WE PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS
Start the process BELOW or CALL NOW at 843-501-0519 for a free, no-obligation offer.