Hints To Help Sell Your Home Fast!
- 1. Hire a Top Notch Sales Agent - You want to choose an experienced Realtor, with a proven record.
- 2. Price It Right - Price is the number one thing that will sell a house quickly. If you price your home right, it will sell.
- 3. Don't Skimp on Photos - Photos are the most valued feature of real estate websites. Photographs turn lookers into visitors. Make sure to hire a professional who specializes in photographing homes. DO NOT have a Realtor take your photos.
- 4. Get an Appraisal & Inspection - The main two reasons deals fall apart are: a lender required appriasal is lower than the buying price and, unexpected and potentially costly problems are discovered in the buyer's inspection. A pre-lisitng inspection lets the buyers know wbout potential problems and what could be negotiated. If these reports are positive, then showing them to potential buyers can be a great marketing tool.
- 5. Offer Incentives - A popular incentive offered to purchasers is closing cost help or prepay taxes. Some sellers offer pool cleaning or maid service for a year as well. Agents can offer a higher commission for a speedy sale or give the buyer's agent show tickets, a meal at a fine resturant or some other perk if the property moves quickly.
- 6. Consider Add-Ons to Stand Out - Intalling features such as a wall-mounted flat screen TV or a wine cooler is an inexpenisve way to make your home stand out from the pack.
Need help preparing your home for a quick sale? Click HERE to view Jeff Cook Real Estate's preferred vendor list!